Monday 27 July 2015

St. Anthony’s High School, Versova : Leadership Session

 St. Anthony’s High School, Versova
Leadership Session  


Seventy two young students from St.Anthony's High School, Versova spent an entire morning by attending a Leadership session conducted by AVEC.Ms.Roopa D'souza welcomed everyone present for the session.
The entire day was an opportunity to make the necessary shifts in one's lifestyle, mindset and value system At the end of the session, Ms.Almeen proposed the Vote of thanks.A number of students came forward to write their comments in the AVEC appreciation log book:

I liked the session . I Learnt Many leadership quantities. They have given me a new way of thinking . Armaan Sikka

I like what the father said I think it was a great session and I think it will help me for future . Uttam Ravi Sharma

I liked the way you explained us your explanation was very nice. I learnt many things from him Thank you for coming in our school. Arbaaz Kasmani

Really a great session today I realized I need to change my attitude in some particular thing. Learnt and experienced a new thing today. Really very great ..!! Harshali Ghumate

The session was really very awesome ..!! It was quite inspiring for me . The way you explained was really very good you went till the depth of every topic. I loved ii ! I hope for more sessions. Vishmitha D’souza